Working as an HGV Driver at Bateman Skips require you to operate a Skip vehicle (chains) to local areas making skip deliveries and collections as directed by the office. If you have experience in this kind of role please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- To deliver and collect skips from customers as directed
- To complete pre and post safety checks on your vehicle in accordance with company policy and legal guidelines, reporting any defects promptly.
- To operate your vehicle legally in accordance with VOSA and DVLA guidelines
- Adhere to required efficiency levels
- Follow all required health & safety procedures
Essential Requirement Skills/Abilities
- Class 2 license
- Driver CPC qualification card
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Physically fit
- Good driving record
- The post holder is responsible to maintain a safe working environment and ensure as reasonably practical that safe working practices are adopted by employees in this work environment
- Work in compliance with the codes of conduct, regulations and policies of Bateman Skips
Sound like the job for you?
Please send a cover letter and cv over to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 07948244374 to be considered for this job
Broadmead Lane Industrial Estate
Desirable Requirements Skills/Abilities
• Waste experience
• Awareness of Health & Safety