Skip Permits

If you want to hire a skip and place it on a public road or in a public car parking space then you will need a permit issued from your local council. Below we have explained some of the most common questions asked about placing a skip on a public highway. If you still have questions after reading this page then please ask us directly by filling out the form on the FAQs page. 

Watch this video to get an understanding of what goes into delivering a skip on the road.

This Customer had to move their blue van which was used to reserve a parking space for the skip, but as you can see we still had to put the skip in to the space at an angle and the driver had to move the skip into place with the client.